Students in several academic programs within the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences' Department of Sports Medicine and Nutrition may work in the NMRL as part of their curriculum or research experience.
These programs include:
- Sports Medicine (MS)
- Program Director: Mary Murray, EdD, ATC
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Science (MS)
- Program Interim Director: Katelyn Allison, PhD
- Contact: email@example.com
- Rehabilitation Science (PhD)
- Interim Director of PhD Program, Sports Medicine and Nutrition: Shawn Flanagan, PhD
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Health and Rehabiliation Sciences (SHRS) is one of the six health science schools of the University of Pittsburgh. SHRS stands on its solid reputation as an international leader in rehabilitation and disabilities education, research and community service, improving the lives and independence of all people with a focus on people at risk for or having chronic conditions or disabilities and those who have traditionally been underserved and underrepresented.